Husqvarna LGT-2654 Front Wheel alinement help

Cool-Ace

Threads
My Husqvarna has issue with wheels not in line :confused: Is there away to adjust them so they are straight ? I will add photo . I have checked parts manual could not see anything I have even gone as for to buy a new set of axles thinking these were bent . Sorry but I see to many dummies think it is OK to just snatch it off the back truck and think it will be just fine OK just saying my piece on that ! I spent around 40$ for them new and did nothing at all to help the problem . Can anyone tell me if there is something to be done to correct this before I go any further and buy new linkage rods ?
Thank you
:cool:-Ace

20200705_150132.jpg

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Well there can other problem besides just the drag links such as twisted spindles and worn out bushings. But the drag links can be hydraulic bent too remove the toe out which can time consuming as there would multiple fit ups check the new alignment or the end could cut off, threaded, and adjustable ball joints installed or you could just buy the adjustable drag links. The adjustable version the drag links are PNs 532409599 and 532409600. Even the adjustable drag link you may to replace one or both front wheel spindles.

Cool-Ace

Threads
Well there can other problem besides just the drag links such as twisted spindles and worn out bushings. But the drag links can be hydraulic bent too remove the toe out which can time consuming as there would multiple fit ups check the new alignment or the end could cut off, threaded, and adjustable ball joints installed or you could just buy the adjustable drag links. The adjustable version the drag links are PNs 532409599 and 532409600. Even the adjustable drag link you may to replace one or both front wheel spindles.
Thank you I did mention I replaced with new axles , my bad should have said spindles ;) 90% of the time they can get bent from being snatched off the back of truck instead of using a ramp . I been trying to find the replacement numbers for adjustable drag links Thanks that will help I just can't see how someone can mess something up so bad with 208 hrs on it . I had a Poulan Pro for more yrs than I can remember 2 motors and never one had to replace spindles !

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Oh have seen even brand new mowers to have drag link problems. I have a customer with the four drag link setup that were out of alignment when he brought the mower new. Finally got a change and use a hydraulic press to straighten out his front end.

Cool-Ace

Threads
Oh have seen even brand new mowers to have drag link problems. I have a customer with the four drag link setup that were out of alignment when he brought the mower new. Finally got a change and use a hydraulic press to straighten out his front end.
I got a 12 lb sledge and if that don't help I will get new links now I got the pn ;)

Newkirks74

Forum Newbie
Threads
My Husqvarna has issue with wheels not in line :confused: Is there away to adjust them so they are straight ? I will add photo . I have checked parts manual could not see anything I have even gone as for to buy a new set of axles thinking these were bent . Sorry but I see to many dummies think it is OK to just snatch it off the back truck and think it will be just fine OK just saying my piece on that ! I spent around 40$ for them new and did nothing at all to help the problem . Can anyone tell me if there is something to be done to correct this before I go any further and buy new linkage rods ?
Thank you
:cool:-Ace

View attachment 53159
I have this exact same problem with my Husqvarna-lgt-2654. Did you ever figure out what was wrong with yours? More importantly, how to fix it?