Husqvarna 42" snow thrower attachment

jon4husky

Forum Newbie
Threads
We're building a new house with a .25mile long driveway. I currently have a Husqvarna YTH2146XP tractor that I use for mowing my current yard. I was thinking about purchasing the 42" 2-stage snow thrower attachment, but I'm uncertain on a couple points. The description says "fits all Husqvrna tractors after 2006". My tractor has a serial number which I believe to be a 2007 tractor. This specific model tractor is not listed in the "fits to model" section of the attachment description. I had previously purchased the H34648SL 3-bin bagger, which also theoretically fits all Husqvarna 46" tractors, but did not fit mine. A little "customization" and this has been working for a few years now. I'm not anxious to have to "customize" a snow thrower attachment. Also I'm concerned that the 21HP tractor may not be sufficiently powered for such a long driveway, which does have an incline. I'd appreciate any advice on purchasing this attachment or potentially replacing the tractor as well. Thanks in advance.