Husqvarna 323L

jakewells

Threads
Im looking into a lighter and more powerful trimmer since my echo is killing my back since i do a lot of trimming per week between the yards i maintain and my own
how are these trimmer my dealer has about four left but said they have been discontinued he said they were the number one seller but no one can tell me anything about them.
323l.jpg

PIJoe

Threads
Well, this is 3 months+ late, but I figured that I would add a reply for anyone looking for an answer later I guess...

I love my 323L. It is incredibly light, I bought it to replace a Homelite, and I'm very happy with it. It sips much less gas compared to my old Homelite, and the trimmer head is very smooth operating. The trimmer as a whole is very smooth- well balanced, and minimal vibration. It is an easy-to-start trimmer, when cold it is a 3 pull starter. I love how the choke is recessed into the housing, and everything is very smoothly built. Such a huge difference from the homeowner grade $99 specials. I think my only gripe is that nobody has made a guard that will keep grass off my ankles. :)

Great trimmer.