HST7100

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
I’m assuming you have either a B7100HST-E or B7100HST-D, depending on whether it is 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive. Really shouldn’t make a difference as to how to proceed. I’m guessing that this unit is at least 25 + years old, the most common cause of this problem is lack of lubrication, especially if this has been getting worse with time. Literally going to have to get down underneath the unit and start lubing everything from the pedal shaft up. Most time it is the shaft the pedal is attached to, as it collects a lot of debris.

Pothunter

Forum Newbie
Threads
I’m assuming you have either a B7100HST-E or B7100HST-D, depending on whether it is 2 wheel or 4 wheel drive. Really shouldn’t make a difference as to how to proceed. I’m guessing that this unit is at least 25 + years old, the most common cause of this problem is lack of lubrication, especially if this has been getting worse with time. Literally going to have to get down underneath the unit and start lubing everything from the pedal shaft up. Most time it is the shaft the pedal is attached to, as it collects a lot of debris.
4 wheel drive. Yeah, I’ve kept it clean and greased since I bought it. I think it’s worn and reading the service manual is a little confusing for adjusting it. Prob going to take it to a dealer to fix.