HRR216 walk behind- hard to pull backwards

Briantii

Threads
thanks. Yes, I had an HRX.

Toros do cut great, from what I can tell. I will say, all the battery electric manufacturers are using "efficiency" blades (Toro calls it the "economy" blade) out of the box--that is, "it spins and has sharp edges but the goal is longer battery life over cut quality". That's the only blade Ryobi offered, hence the stragglers and mohawks. Toro at least gives you the "performance" blade in the box, which they say gives better cut quality. I simply installed that from the beginning, and it works very well.

As for cars...well, it seems my 2017 VW GTI is a great car. It's so great, when a used 2018 came available right after some numbnuts totalled my daughter's car, I grabbed it (it's still under The People's Warranty, even). No complaints whatsoever across two VW cars and 5 years.

Ever since MY1998, Honda cars have been no better than anything else--and maybe worse. Transmissions, hybrid systems (remember the 2005 Civic Hybrid and the software flash that basically de-powered the battery so that it would last the warranty period? drivers paid all that money extra and ended up with a car that got no better mileage than the gas model), Variable Cylinder Management that got them a little bit more on the EPA test in exchange for pushing the burned out cylinder problems to the end users, gasoline in the oil on the 1.5 turbo motors...The American Honda Motor Mfg Corp. of the 1980s and 1990s has been gone for the last almost 25 years.

And now lawnmowers? Wow.
Yep, ours has VCM. Not a fan at all. Thankfully there is a disabler now.

adam1991

Threads
Yep, ours has VCM. Not a fan at all. Thankfully there is a disabler now.
yes, back in 2016 when a friend sold us his 2007 Odyssey fully loaded--first year with the VCM--I immediately got the disabler. Worked fantastic, easy to install, easy to tune.

I knew to do this because back in 2007 or so I knew a guy who had bought the all-new Accord but griped endlessly about having to go back because of a cylinder burning up. He got rid of it. Later on the whole VCM puzzle came to light to the general public and I put 2 and 2 together.