honda model number

teaker

Forum Newbie
Threads
hello
ist post in this forum I am seeking help in finding model number for this mower
what I have is a honda hrc 216 mower(4-5) years old with a bent crankshaft BUT the tag on the frame has been power washed off I can see the number on casting of the body quote (mu1* gxv160 GJAA14-1781227 )
can any one tell me the exact model for this mower ?
I am in Canada
tia

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You have posted the numbers needed to get a parts breakdown, but the serial number you posted (1781227) does not show up in my searched data base. Can you double check that number please? Also double check the model number.

teaker

Forum Newbie
Threads
thank you for response Rivets it is a honda hrc 216 mower just don't know the exact model number I also goofed in copying the serial number on the body of engine
it is GJAAH1-1 1781221
I am attaching a photo of the stamped numbers hope this helps (un fortunately the file is too large and I cant attach I sorry

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
thank you for response Rivets it is a honda hrc 216 mower just don't know the exact model number I also goofed in copying the serial number on the body of engine
it is GJAAH1-1 1781221
I am attaching a photo of the stamped numbers hope this helps (un fortunately the file is too large and I cant attach I sorry
Upload it to the link, then post the Direct Link,

teaker

Forum Newbie
Threads
thank you rivets I got in touch with jacks small engine hope they can help