Honda HRR2162SDA belt removal

Direneeds224

Forum Newbie
Threads
Would much appreciate anyone who could provide info and/or pictures on how to remove the belt from a Honda mower model # HRR2162SDA

Direneeds224

Forum Newbie
Threads
Do not trust site. Bad feedback re: this site. Can someone post a photo or a quick explanation for removal of the belt?

Very much appreciated.

Chris Parman

Threads
Would much appreciate anyone who could provide info and/or pictures on how to remove the belt from a Honda mower model # HRR2162SDA
It would help everyone on this forum if you could elaborate on exactly the issue/s you are running into while removing the drive belt from a HRR2162SDA and why you believe you need to replace the drive belt. Perhaps a picture of the transmission area. By the way, the exact procedure isn't something you will get for free. If you need the exact procedure you can look up the model of Honda lawn mower on https://publications.powerequipment.honda.com/engines and purchase the Shop manual for your particular model.

Direneeds224

Forum Newbie
Threads
The belt is 17 years old, the age of the mower. Although made to last, they, like many similar components, will stretch and wear out over time. This can affect the speed.
I will take a photo of the trans and send this along to you soon.

I perceived the forum providing help by giving insight into how to move the trans aside to access the belt like other HRR models I've seen. Another member a few years back had the same issue but i did not see a response to his question.

Thanks!