honda harmony 2113

cen

Forum Newbie
Threads
Here we go again,pulled the mower out from the back of the garage...wont start..turn the key and nothing..just put a new battery and the same...nothing,had it on a trickle during the winter on and off..even started it up once in awhile...paid over 200 last year for service because of stalling issues..came back ok..a week or so later same thing...this time it was a simple as a new gas cap,and worked fine up until late fall when i put it away,bought it used a couple of years ago from a home owner for around 600,i know they are good mowers but i whats going on now..what about the starter...where ever that is.i have tools and worked on cars in the 70`s and 80`s.any input is much appreciated.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Here we go again,pulled the mower out from the back of the garage...wont start..turn the key and nothing..just put a new battery and the same...nothing,had it on a trickle during the winter on and off..even started it up once in awhile...paid over 200 last year for service because of stalling issues..came back ok..a week or so later same thing...this time it was a simple as a new gas cap,and worked fine up until late fall when i put it away,bought it used a couple of years ago from a home owner for around 600,i know they are good mowers but i whats going on now..what about the starter...where ever that is.i have tools and worked on cars in the 70`s and 80`s.any input is much appreciated.

There are a number of safety interlocks on this tractor that can cause a no-start condition (starter won't turn). All the switches that work with the interlock must be working or the starter won't turn. For example, the brake pedal must be pressed or locked down and the PTO lever must be OFF. If either of these switches have failed, it won't start. Likewise with the seat switch; with the brake OFF, the engine should start when somebody is sitting in the seat, *if* the seat switch is working. Finally, the interlock relay itself could be bad. There is extensive troubleshooting in the shop manual if you want to DIY. Honda sells paper copies on both eBay and Amazon direct (free shipping).

Amazon.com : Honda H2013 H2113 Lawn Tractor Mower Service Repair Shop Manual : Lawn And Garden Tool Replacement Parts : Patio, Lawn & Garden

Honda H2013 H2113 Lawn Tractor Mower Service Repair Shop Manual | eBay