Honda Harmony 2013 - Want recommendations-I am thinking of buying

fdk114

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Honda Harmony 2013 - Want recommendations-I am thinking of buying
Thank you for your help.

You mentioned a recall. The Serial Number on my Honda Harmony 2013 riding mower is MZBF 6010285. If I read your post correctly, my mower falls under the recall list. If I ever get my mower's engine replaced, I may have to get it back to a Honda dealer for recall problem.

The only numbers I have for the engine on my Harmony 2013 are: Engine # GXV390, Serial # MZBF 6010285, VIN # GJAA 2034989 60AA

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
You mentioned a recall. The Serial Number on my Honda Harmony 2013 riding mower is MZBF 6010285. If I read your post correctly, my mower falls under the recall list. If I ever get my mower's engine replaced, I may have to get it back to a Honda dealer for recall problem.

The only numbers I have for the engine on my Harmony 2013 are: Engine # GXV390, Serial # MZBF 6010285

Yes, your Honda H2013 lawn tractor is on the active list for this recall. Please do not use it until a Honda dealer has made repairs to the PTO clutch arm. The arm can fail, causing the blades (mower deck) or auger (snowblower) to continue to operate even with the PTO moved to OFF.

Use this link to find a local dealer: click on Lawn Tractor and enter your ZIP code: Find A Honda Dealer

FYI, that tractor was originally wholesaled by Honda to a dealer in Toms River, NJ on 3/14/1996, and retailed to the original buyer (also from Toms River) on 5/2/1998.

If you'll drop me a private message with your email address, I'll send you a copy of the recall notice.

FireGirl911

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Honda Harmony 2013 Lawn Tractor with double rear bagger. In the shop now for tune-up, new belt, and to be greased. Shop mechanic told us if we wanted to sell it, he would ask $500. It is in great condition, newer tires, been serviced regularly, and only needs to have a couple decals replaced. Based on this information, I would think you might be getting a pretty good deal. :)

javjacob

Threads
I would buy it in a heartbeat for $400. I would love to find a Honda lawn/garden tractor. Why did they quit making them?