Hit a stump and it quit

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
WOW!! Do I have a red face or what?? Seems while I was in that emotional mess I totally neglected to disengage the deck. The machine started and no damage was done. Anyhow I want to thank those of you that bothered to help me out. Next time I'll be more thorough before posting.
Very common issue, and people always think the worse when it happens. They wonder what they broke, and how much is it going to cost to fix it. And then find out that they didn't disengage the deck, then they feel like crawling under the nearest rock.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
it's like trying to find your sunglasses when you are wearing them..........

Gord Baker

Threads
I was thinking bent Crank or Covid! Glad you lucked out.

Mattmotors

Threads
Took my chain saw apart before I realized the chain brake was on. Thought my clutch was bad. When I was 9 (63 now) I was trying to get an old lawnmower to start. Poured gas in the carb, pulled the rope and that thing took off like a rocket. I got scared and pulled the plug wire. I felt every plug fire and there were a lot of them before I was able to let go. Maybe thats why I still have a twitch LOL!

pls1911

Forum Newbie
Threads
Excuse me while I laugh... Welcome the the Bozo club. We have ALL experienced similar "AHA!!!" moments, an epiphany of enlightenment which will provide opportunities to laugh at ourselves whenever the event is remembered ( or repeated!!! )