Export thread

Hi, new here with a few mowers you may be interested in

A

altair

Have been collecting mowers for a few years, mainly the BrickTop 2 cycles you have on your Lawn Boys.
Restored one, and have many others in bits, and two weekly use mowers. Very fond of the older machinery which was built to last compared to the throw away mowers of today.
Have a few on my youtube channel ( ironhorsemal ) and have just purchased and finally identified an old Rotoscythe County mower, english.
The mowers in NZ are quite different in some ways to yours (mainly rear discharge) and self drive isn't common here.
Looking forward to reading through the forums!
Cheers

Mal.

Attachments

Parkmower

Parkmower

Nice collection! A few guys are Definately gonna be jealous!

Two-Stroke

Two-Stroke

Wow! That is an impressive collection of old mowers. I'm particularly curious about the older one in the foreground of the first picture. It looks like, maybe, mid-1950s or earlier.

Do any of your NZ-bought mowers have Lawn-Boy engines but are sold under another brand name? I know they do that in Canada.

This is very interesting stuff. Please fill us in these exotic :)laughing: to an American :laughing:) machines.

Welcome, Mal. :welcome:

J

jc56

Nice!!!!We don't see many restored push mowers.jc

Snapperfreak

Snapperfreak

hi there altair. i've never owned a lawnboy but i sure do like the old bricktops. i've never even seen one in person. i also can't remember ever seeing some of those other mowers u have there. very nice collection.