Hi All...

JimmyG7

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I own a John Deere mower, a couple of Stihl landscaping tools, and a Makita chainsaw. I need to be able to talk to knowledgeable folks about how to maintain and repair them. Glad to be here. I'm in Central Florida and it sure is a hot one...

MowLife

Threads
Glad to have you on board. Sounds like you have some quality equipment. And yep Florida is hot!

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
:welcome:
Welcome to the forum!
I don't know about Florida being hot, I think Texas is a runner up for 1st place.

JimmyG7

Forum Newbie
Threads
Welcome to the forum!
I don't know about Florida being hot, I think Texas is a runner up for 1st place.

"If ever I meet one of you Texas waddies who ain't drunk water from a hoofprint, I think I'll... I'll shake their hand or buy 'em a Daniel Webster cigar." :biggrin:

That's one of my favorite quotes from True Grit, and I've been looking for a chance to use it. :smile: I've been through the Texas desert and, to me, Florida is hotter... it's the oppressive humidity combined with a brutal sun. But, I'll definitely agree with you, Texas is hot. Good luck to us both this summer, friend.

Remind me to tell you about the time I had to drink water from the tire print of my John Deere D140 when I ran out of bottled water while mowing the back 40...

Scrubcadet10

Staff member
Threads
True Grit was a good movie, I like John Wayne's better than the newer one.

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads

Welcome to the forum!