Help

Neilso

Forum Newbie
Threads
This is a looong short but ive got an old MDT and ive been given the deck and all the part to re assemble. Im stuck as to where the supports and springs go can anyone help please

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
COVID-19 has killed our psychic powers so you are going to have to help us before we can help you. MTD has over 100 models so we need to know the model you have, look under the seat. Also, measure the deck so we can try to determine if is the original one. Please explain exactly what you mean by supports and springs. Finally if you can provide us with a couple of pictures of what you have, all parts, it will help us identify parts, as springs are different.

berkztr

Threads
This is a looong short but ive got an old MDT and ive been given the deck and all the part to re assemble. Im stuck as to where the supports and springs go can anyone help please
I'm in a similar position, try the MTD manuals, website and see if they have your model, workshop and parts manual. That's been helpful for me to get my head around how it fits together