Mower deck Help and advice needed with a Toro 12-38hxl cutter deck problem

Predator65

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Help and advice needed with a Toro 12-38hxl cutter deck problem
First off hi everyone,I'm new here and need some help,if anyone can assist me I would appreciate it.
I have become the owner of a Toro 12-38 Hxl ride on mower and intend to use it for my work as a landscape gardener here in the UK, the guys I bought it from we're youngsters and had been using it as a go cart until lit stopped working,I gave them 」50.00 for it and pushed it round back into my garden where in 30 mins had it up and running happily.

The problem is they had removed all the cutter deck and fittings along with the bonnet to use it for racing about in the local field,these parts are now lost,as I would like to use the machine and restore it to its former glory I need to replace the parts,here is my problem,toro parts here in the U.K. ( second hand ones anyhow) are rarer than rocking horse whatsit,I saw one the other day with the parts I needed on e-bay but missed out by minutes to another buyer,this was the first machine similar to mine I have seen in 12 months of having it..

Could any of you guys/gals tell me what other toro tractor cutting decks and bonnets are compatible with this mower and from what model machines ( I.e wheelhorse or whatever?) I am seeing a lot of wheel horses of varying ages go through quite cheap but I don't want to waste money on them if the parts won't fit.

I have posted a picture of the sticker from under the seat with the model/serial number on it if this helps,I can post other pictures if required.

I hope one of you can help me with this as it's now time for the grass to be growing out of hand again and this machine would make my life so much easier,
Thank you all in advance

Terry

P.s I also own a number of Howard rotavators which use Kohler engines another little hobby of mine

P.p.s sorry the picture is upside down

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 5

Predator65

Forum Newbie
Threads
Anyone have an idea?

exotion

Lawn Addict
Threads
Any good with a welder? You can try to fabricate one of your own. Any toro dealers near you or even slighty far away might be worth the trip. Otherwise unless someone here has a parts look up I would try to keep up with eBay.

Might find a similar looking rider and take its hardware and may need minor fabrication