Help adjusting power from arms?

Hustler27

Threads
So I had a tire repaired, but it hasn't helped with the drive. I still feel like the right stick is operating at about 75%. If I drive with both arms full forward, I'll still do a circle. What can I look at to see why I'm at a loss of power on the right side? Anything that needs adjusting, refilling, a nut that could have rattled off etc.?

Thanks for any ideas.

Hustler27

Threads
Sorry it's a first year raptor. Five years old I think. 52".

gsim

Threads
So I had a tire repaired, but it hasn't helped with the drive. I still feel like the right stick is operating at about 75%. If I drive with both arms full forward, I'll still do a circle. What can I look at to see why I'm at a loss of power on the right side? Anything that needs adjusting, refilling, a nut that could have rattled off etc.?

Thanks for any ideas.
I had same trouble with my GH 930D hydrodrive. Was loose belt on weak side. Previous owner had repl belt, and had overtightned pivot spindle bolt, which made it impossible for spring to properly tension belt on that side. I simply loosned pivot bolt to where pivot lever would respond to spring tension. Easy-peasy. Don't know if your config is like miine. May be that hydro belts tension on yours are manually adjusted as the belts age and stretch. Start there tho, and hopefully that will be the culprit.

gsim

Threads
Forgot to add that you might check linkage at base of weaker steering lever to see if anything looks amiss. But definitely check tension of drive belt to weaker hydropump first. Both should be equal.