Export thread

Happy New years everyone.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Hoping 2023 is better for everyone.

1672543913281.png

H

hlw49

Thanks and the same to you and everyone here it has been a fun year.

O

OldDiyer

Thanks as well and also to everyone on this site. At least this is for sure one thing we all have in common no matter where we are from, we all get the New Year. !!!!(y)(y)(y)

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

1672582013585.png

StarTech

StarTech

Mine is to just survive this darn aFib that had me in the darn Horsepital Friday. Went to the ER per the doctor to only find they had no room and wanted to transfer me a hundred miles away but they only had one ambulance so I just left so someone in more need could use the ambulance.

I am improving as I am not falling down as much today and chest not hurting as much.

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

Mine is to just survive this darn aFib that had me in the darn Horsepital Friday. Went to the ER per the doctor to only find they had no room and wanted to transfer me a hundred miles away but they only had one ambulance so I just left so someone in more need could use the ambulance.

I am improving as I am not falling down as much today and chest not hurting as much.

Dang brother. Hope you get well quick.

Scrubcadet10

Scrubcadet10

Dang brother. Hope you get well quick.

Hang in there...

PTmowerMech

PTmowerMech

@StarTech , it's been a few days. How are you doing?

Yea, inquiring minds are curious & hoping for the best (of course) for you.

StarTech

StarTech

According to my BP monitor I doing a lot better now. I was at 126/76 with a pulse of 60 this morning at 8am. No more irregular heart indications. Things appeared to have been cause by switching back to Lorastan / HCTZ from plain Lorastan. It appears to have been a severe drug interaction. I back to taking my normal strength of meds. I was still having a lot chest tightness for most of last week. Before the change over I was seeing BPs in the range of 180/120 with pulse rate around 60 for the last year. That was after I had lost 20+ lbs trying to get pressure back down from 230/120 that went to when he changed the meds. I couldn't get it thru the doctor's head that the plain Lorastan wasn't working for me and I needed back on the Lorastan / HCTZ. During the time of the change over I was getting from lows of 80/40 to 220/125 BP readings and heart rates from 60 to 180+.

I still trying to get a hold of the doctor my current doctor referred me to. All I getting is an answering machine. Meanwhile my current dictator (doctor) is rationing my BP meds to one month prescriptions. I wonder what he is accusing me of...I know they are not narcotics. I can get a 90 supply for a third of the price for 3 individual prescripts. The drugstore still tried to force me Sunday to take the $535 bottle of pills the ER prescribed.

Boy doctors don't like patients that are better informed than most. Like me that keeps a daily record of BP numbers along other health notes.

This time I could have had either a stroke or died because of the doctor refusal to listen to the patient because blood clots.