Gravely Compact Pro 44 ?

wdrdoctor

Threads
How many inches deep is the deck on a new Gravely Compact Pro 44 ? I have looked everywhere online,and I am not able to find the information.
I would like to here from everyone who owns this particular mower. Tell me everything good and bad about it. Thank You!

wdrdoctor

Threads
I just found out that the deck on the compact pro 44 is 4.5 inches deep. I also was told that this is not a X-Factor deck.
I am not able to find any pics of the underneath area of the deck on the compact pro 44 . Can anyone help me?

djdicetn

Lawn Addict
Threads
I just found out that the deck on the compact pro 44 is 4.5 inches deep. I also was told that this is not a X-Factor deck.
I am not able to find any pics of the underneath area of the deck on the compact pro 44 . Can anyone help me?

The spec sheet for the Compact Pro specifies a 10gauge deck with 7gauge with 9 cutting heights from 1"-5". My 2012 Gravely catalog states that the X-Factor is available on the Pro-Master, Pro-Turn, Compact Pro and Pro-Master Outfront models. Even though the specs don't specifically state that it is the X-Factor deck it does show it carries the Lifetime Warranty. I would guess that it is the same deck that comes on the ZT HD, ZT XL and base Pro-Turn(not the XDZ commercial Pro-Turns). The only other decks with pictures in my 2012 catalog are the High Flow Tunnel Deck(available on the Pro-Ride models) and the XLerator Deck(stamped deck available on the ZT 42 and ZT 50 models). Your Gravely dealer should have a 2014 catalog which may help you out. I don't really find anything else on the website either. If you contact Customer Support they may be able to assist.

Link to spec sheet:

http://www.gravely.com/en-us/gravely_downloads/sellsheet_compactpro.pdf

Link to Support:

Support Home Page

Hope some of this helps!!