Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!

guy 510tn

Forum Newbie
Threads
GREETINGS to all Gravely & Ariens mower owners! 👍

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name 😆). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Gravely/Ariens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Gravely/Ariens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Gravely/Ariens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hi ALL
Guy Martin Greeneville Tennessee riding a Gravely ZT X 48 First Time mower on a zero turn what a Blast!! I mow about a 3rd acre it sure is fun 🤩 Great To be here to learn all about our Gravely’s

Pucci

Forum Newbie
Threads

If you're new to the forum, please reply to this thread and introduce yourself and your mower (that is, if your mower have a name 😆). maybe attach a photo or two of your mower and show off your pride and joy.

Also, if you haven't done so already you can upload a user avatar (picture under your user name). You can do so by clicking on settings and "edit avatar" or just click here.

Please be helpful and friendly to all other Gravely/Ariens owners (how could you not, right?) and if you like this forum, tell your friends about it. :biggrin:

We want to make this the best resource for Gravely/Ariens mower owners, and to do that we need your help! Questions? Experiences? Stories? Data? Photos? Articles? Links? Cool Gravely/Ariens stuff? Post it here!

Last but not least, please let me know if you have any suggestions for the site. We'd love to hear them.
Hello everyone,
I have a Gravely ZT-1540, serial 915054. It is my wife’s race car. She loves to mow. She has seemed to have punched a hole in the left fender/tank that I can’t seam to be able to patch. If anyone lives down the road from (almost -heaven-lawn-mower-graveyard.business.site) he says he has a good LT fender/tank for my mower. The problem is, he has one but no one to go get it. I am in NC. If someone would like to stop by there to help me get the tank, I would make it worth your time, and appreciate it very much. The gravely part number is 0034850. Or if you know where there is one, Please call me John at 1(910)233-8552 thanks

amowingfool

Threads

Just purchased new ZT HD 52. Looking for info not shown in standard manuals.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Producing a paper manual can run into several hundred thousand dollars so no one other then Toro & J D do that any more as they have a real publishing division
Every one else just sends out dealer notices that are not a manual as they cover problems as they come to light through warranty claims .
Engine manuals are available from engine makers . transmission manuals are available from the tranny makers
In most cases there is no dealer only secret manual because dealers have factory trained mechanics so al they need is specifications as they know what is needed to be done .

packardv8

Threads
  • / Gravely/Ariens Owner Check-In --- Read This First!
Just spoke with my brother in the Fairhope, AL area. He solved his mowing requirements, buying a new Gravely ZT and loaning it to his neighbor, who now mows both their lawns. Win-Win.

jack vines

Jack17

Threads
Hi. 2008 made HVZ2350 here. Just won't die. Kohler Courage, 2100 Hy-Gear pumps and all. You know what I am taking about? Northern Illionois grass...2 acres to be exact. I don't know what am I doing wrong? Other than...oil/filter change twice a season, clean and grease once/year, cool down cycle Hydros every time after a mow, rebuilt deck spindles once before, check valve lash every year, new fuel lines and filter. Other than that, not much more. Still going strong.
Have a great day y'all!

jeffutke

Forum Newbie
Threads

Hello, Jeff ariens IKON 52

Studeman

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just purchased a ZTHD 44 with less than 6 hours. Already found some help on here, hope to be able to
help others in the future.
1707235205243.jpeg

L454S

Threads
Welcome and congrats on your new mower!