Export thread

Grasshopper 220 PTO clutch part#

M

mach158

Trying to figure out what the part number is for the PTO clutch on my grasshopper 220. The bearing in the middle of the clutch seized up and now the engine wont even turn over so I need to get this replaced and I can't locate my manual and searching online has done me no good. I have tried contacting grasshopper and have not heard back. Hoping perhaps someone on here may have their manual and they can check?

Would greatly appreciate the help so I can get this ordered. Then comes the fun part of getting the old off and new one on.

thehemikid

thehemikid

Have you searched here?

The Mower Shop, Inc. - Grasshopper Lawn Mower Parts - Parts Diagrams for Grasshopper Mowers

Not knowing what yr you have I searched all 3 available categories there ...2000-2001, 2003, & 2005, & it looks like the same # shows up 388740 for me. At $251.30 don't take my word for it, you might look & give them a call to verify that for yourself ?

http://www.the-mower-shop-inc.com/contact-us.aspx

B

banshee350

try this website The Mower Shop, Inc. - Grasshopper Lawn Mower Parts - Parts Diagrams for Grasshopper Mowers, they have all the parts diagrams with part numbers. Once you have the part number go to mowpart.com they have some pretty good prices, I have dealt with both of these dealers and both have been helpful.