Generic spray paint match to "Troy-Bilt" red.

UniqueUserName

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey ya'll I, like many of you, live near Walmarts, Lowes' and variouse orher car part stores where they carry an assortment or readily available spray paints.

I know there exists a "troy bilt" red by Rust-oleum, but those don't seem to be available in my stores at least. There are a bunch of other reds like "regal red" "sunrise red" etc..

Anyways, my question has anyone had any success paint matching "troy bilt" red with any other "off the shelf" paint colors?

Thanks.

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
You know you need to blast it flat black with matching flat black rims LOL.

UniqueUserName

Forum Newbie
Threads
You know you need to blast it flat black with matching flat black rims LOL.
Ha! Bro a blacked out mower would be nutz to see. Might fly off the market as soon as I post it, but I'm just more of a stock kinda guy lol.

UniqueUserName

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have used international red. It is pretty close.
Hmm...That might be the one to go with. Or at least see where it's at with the cheaper Rust-oleum reds. They got it at my local O-O-O O'Reilly's at a decent price. Thanks!

slomo

Lawn Addict
Threads
That regal red and Krylons Cherry Red are all close. Nothing is perfect. Found that out on Snappers. Remember your deck is probably sun faded. Look for a red with a bit more brown to it. Some reds are a clean red. Some shift to blue and browns.