Garden party

Twinkle

Threads
I am dealing with the approach of winter by dreaming of a nice party I could hold next year. Has anyone here ever had a garden party? My friend threw one to celebrate her new water feature. (A good excuse, don't you think?) Everyone dressed up and wore hats and so on.

noma

Threads
hi twinkle

Sounds good to me what time and where is it going to be 'i'm always ready for as garden party?:smile:

RobertBrown

Lawn Addict
Threads
I am dealing with the approach of winter by dreaming of a nice party I could hold next year. Has anyone here ever had a garden party? My friend threw one to celebrate her new water feature. (A good excuse, don't you think?) Everyone dressed up and wore hats and so on.

Garden Party? How about tailgate party at the game in Wembly Stadium on Halloween when the Bronco's play the 9'ers. Only we don't get dressed up,wear hats and drink tea.:thumbsup:
Just another party suggestion....

Manny

Threads
I have wanted to do a nice Tiki party in my yard. The problem is that even though I have a huge yard, I have a small driveway, and don't really have a place for guests to park. We do, occasionally, have little bonfires in my yard, especially in the fall when there are lots of leaves to burn and less mosquitos. A lot of neighbors see it, and then stop by, and we usually have a nice time.