FS130R ?

beretta22

Threads
What’s the easiest way to remove the throttle cable from the carb without removing it ?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
What did you do to get kick off OPE?

Rotate the throttle plate shaft to full open (full throttle) position (hold open) and slide the cable end from the mounting adapter. May need hemostats or needle nose pliers to this.

beretta22

Threads
Wasn’t aware that I did. Only had one post. This is the same reply I got there. Tried to start a conversation with you, but, it wouldn’t let me. No big deal it was my decision. Just trying to fix my trimmer. Thanks

Last edited:

beretta22

Threads
What did you do to get kick off OPE?

Rotate the throttle plate shaft to full open (full throttle) position (hold open) and slide the cable end from the mounting adapter. May need hemostats or needle nose pliers to this.
Sorry, can you be a little more specific?

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
1661510314437.png
The throttle lever on the throttle shaft must be rotated to full throttle position in order for the big cable end to have enough to slack to slide out of the adapter so the thinner cable can be slide out of the slot in the adapter.
1661511036686.png
Then the cable housing at position two just pops out with a little pressure.

beretta22

Threads
Thanks for your help. BTW, I wish OPE would have handled that a little differently. It was my decision, but, it looks like they kicked me off. Wish they would change that. Have nothing against them.

Fish

Lawn Pro
Threads
I left OPE on my own, they get vicious over and little slight to their inner circle, and break out their pitchforks over anything.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I don't need much help on the items they work on but I do need the manuals and I do send them a few manual from time to time.

Basically I just don't rock their boat.

It like when I first joined here where I got accused of helping via private messages which I was only sending propriety info that didn't need to be in the public. But now I have both email and PM disabled. Beside they acted like they were reading my messages.

Even the fellow tech I do emails with I send encrypted mail when it is nobody business knowing what I am sending or receiving.

Hammermechanicman

Lawn Addict
Threads
"Even the fellow tech I do emails with I send encrypted mail when it is nobody business knowing what I am sending or receiving."

Homeland security may have a different view on that.....
Just saying.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
"Even the fellow tech I do emails with I send encrypted mail when it is nobody business knowing what I am sending or receiving."

Homeland security may have a different view on that.....
Just saying.
They can decrypt them if they want to try up a supercomputer for several months as the files sent are double encrypted. Otherwords they encrypted when I zip the files and then again when I send them using at least two different 256 bit alpha-nurmeric keys. Plus will have to as I change my keys at least monthly and secure delete the old keys.