Free Vintage Lawn Boy Mowers

nh2488

Forum Newbie
Threads
I recently bought a new battery powered mower, (please don't hate me) so I no longer need my 2
1980 vintage mowers. One is a 19 inch that I bought new in 1980 and still have the bill of sale for.
The 21 inch I bought used, but I think it's the same year. I used them primarily around my blueberry plants that are on
the side of a hill.
I would love to see these mowers go to a new home where they will be appreciated. They both ran fine last year but
I haven't tried to start them this year.
I live in New Hampshire and you are looking for a pleasant road trip, come on up and take them away.
Email me at NH248@metrocast.net if you are interested.

dougmacm

Threads
Oh I've got 3 battery operated mowers as well as 8 running Lawn-Boys from 1977 to 2003.

All 3 battery mowers I have are 21" Steel Deck (20" cut) and include a 40V Pusher, a 40V Self Propelled, and an 80V Self Propelled. Really enjoy using them especially prefer them on a hot summer day ... or if the grass is long and I have to bag. The modern rear baggers are so much easier to use (putting on, pulling off & dumping) and actually hold MORE grass than a side or rear bagger L-B.

On cooler days when I can mulch or if I'm in a hurry I'll grab a 3-Speed Lawn-Boy as they drive faster and since they are 21" cut they have an extra inch of cutting width.

So no hate coming from me !!

Good luck finding homes for your old L-B's.

Doug