Found myself a great deal on a 2024 Scag Turf Tiger 2

HillbillyHoosier

Forum Newbie
Threads
First post, new member from Indiana.

Let me tell you first I got over 3 acre yard. All flat ground. Got a cub cadet regular lawn mower now but it takes us over three hours to do the whole yard. Couple friends told me about this outdoor equipment place that is about 30 minutes from the house. I know one of the sales people and he told me they have a Turf Tiger 2 for $16,000. It’s got the Kawaski motor at 38.5 HP. Probably gonna get it, unless I can find another good deal within their shop. I would like to get a Scag. If they have a cheetah 2 deal I would probably do that as well.

Thanks for any info.

Tiger Small Engine

Threads
First post, new member from Indiana.

Let me tell you first I got over 3 acre yard. All flat ground. Got a cub cadet regular lawn mower now but it takes us over three hours to do the whole yard. Couple friends told me about this outdoor equipment place that is about 30 minutes from the house. I know one of the sales people and he told me they have a Turf Tiger 2 for $16,000. It’s got the Kawaski motor at 38.5 HP. Probably gonna get it, unless I can find another good deal within their shop. I would like to get a Scag. If they have a cheetah 2 deal I would probably do that as well.

Thanks for any info.
If you buy it, it will last many years only mowing 3 acres. It will cut your mowing time in half. This is a lot of mower for only three acres. Is it carburetor or EFI engine and how big is the deck?

HillbillyHoosier

Forum Newbie
Threads
If you buy it, it will last many years only mowing 3 acres. It will cut your mowing time in half. This is a lot of mower for only three acres. Is it carburetor or EFI engine and how big is the deck?
We got just under 3 1/2 acres. EFI and it’s a 61”