ford yt-16

danno

Threads
Im looking to get the decals for a ford YT16 and not having any luck finding them I have tried mess. and new holland but they are saying they don,t make them anymore.I restored this hole tractor and now I can find the decals to finish it,kind of heart broken :mad:

mean_maverick

Forum Newbie
Threads
same here, almost done painting mine but can't find the decals anywhere. :frown:

danno

Threads
Hey,I found the decals on Messick.com,They are not quite the same as the stock ones but they do and will work.The only one she couldn't find was the one that coes around the front headlite so I just put a Ford decal which looks good.The lady at Messick work her Butt off finding them but she came thru for me.Give them a try but the decals are not cheap around 70.00 just for the ones on the hood. Good Luck and keep hunting they are out there someplace.:thumbsup:

FordYT16

Forum Newbie
Threads
I know this forum is kind of old, but I'd like to help anyway.

I have a 1983 Ford YT16 that needs the same decals.

You can send in a photo of the decal to RGGRAPHIX and they can make any decal you need for pretty much anything.

I had them make me the front and side decals for the hood.

The one they make incorrectly placed the YT16 writing on the side pieces and not on either side of the front piece, but it does not really matter (unless you absolutely have to have it exactly like it was originally)

I will contact them again to fix it, but I believe that it's current condition will not bother most people.

Here is the link to the current version:

RG Graphix- TM635, Ford YT 16 Tractor Hood Stripe Decal Set

:thumbsup:

mean_maverick

Forum Newbie
Threads
I ended up selling mine before my decals came in, so I have a set of original NOS ones (both L & R, and front of the hood) for sale. I know what I can get on eBay for em, but figured I'd let u guys know first.
Accepting offers first...

Text me at 606-975-0837, or email me at
ford_mustang289@yahoo.com
there's a "_" between ford and mustang

Kimbu113

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello, I have been given a Ford YT16 and I am wondering where is the best place to buy parts.
Thank you, Kim

FordYT16

Forum Newbie
Threads
Try looking for parts on eBay if you don't find any there, several parts available on Messicks. Messicks parts are Sometimes expensive and other times unavailable but that site provides detailed parts diagrams which I have found to be very helpful!

What kind of parts do you need?

A lot of the decals are hard to find and you may have to contact a custom decal maker like RGGraphix.

Messicks is just one example you may be able to find a site that specializes in Antique mowers that is closer to where you live.

Kimbu113

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you. I will give them a try. Looking for steering parts.

Thank you, Kim

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
<deleted>

Last edited by a moderator: