Export thread

Flywheel with ring gear for OHM110

G

gardner

Hi all.

I have a generator with a Tecumseh OHM110 (it's an OHM110-222711C) that has mounting lugs for an electric start, but the flywheel does not have a ring gear on it. The non-toothed flywheel is part number 611090. I want to retrofit this motor with a starter. The starter itself seems easy to find, but I cannot find a reliable part number reference for the flywheel with the ring gear.

Can anyone help me find the correct part number for this?

Thanks.

G

gardner

Okay, a bit more digging finds me 611094 -- Flywheel (W/Ring Gear). This one seems rather expensive at ~$200 to $250. This model has a bunch of magnets for the charging magneto. I do not need any of the charging system, only the gear teeth.

I gather that essentially the same flywheel was used in several 8 to 14 HP models. I would be looking for one originally for a 120V electric start snowblower or something -- with no battery or charging system.

Thanks

M

mechanic mark

Okay, a bit more digging finds me 611094 -- Flywheel (W/Ring Gear). This one seems rather expensive at ~$200 to $250. This model has a bunch of magnets for the charging magneto. I do not need any of the charging system, only the gear teeth.

I gather that essentially the same flywheel was used in several 8 to 14 HP models. I would be looking for one originally for a 120V electric start snowblower or something -- with no battery or charging system.

Thanks
Outdoor Distributors - Lawn Mower Parts
Errorclick anyway
https://www.inteparts.com/store/product.view.php?pid=822762Hmsk80 611094 Tecumseh Flywheel Electric Teeth Starter