First impressions of pro turn152

next level

Forum Newbie
Threads
For what its worth I thought I would give my first impressions of my new Pro turn 152 powered by the Kaw. fx691v. The cut and speed are such an upgrade from my outdated Toro Z master that it would really be unfair being the Toro is over 10 years old and the Gravely is new. That being said the only frame of reference I have is the old Toro and all I can say is I am amazed by this machine and how much time it saved me this week alone. I work 4 days a week solo Tue. thru Fri. and take care of 45 accounts ranging for 1/2 acre to 4 acres. My accounts are in Jacksonville Fla. and I live over an hour away, with gas prices what they are I usually work 12 hour days plus 2 hours on the road. With the new mower I was done at noon Fri. and on my way home for a nice long weekend. I guess I need to find some more yards to mow now. :cool:
I did my first oil change today and without trying to stir up the huge oil debate I went with Mobil 1 Syn. I do have a few nit-pic things I would like to share. Personally I would like it better if the gas cut off valve was on the control panel and not behind the operator. Another thing that annoys me is remembering to flip the armrest up when you flip the seat forward to blow the grass out of the panel where the hydro's are located. One more thing is if the 152 is a step up from the Pro Turn 52 why did the 152 not get a fuel gage? I know these are minor details, but right now that's all I have. :thumbsup: Overall I am very pleased with the quality and cant wait till Tues to get back in that seat. On a side note if anyone is on the fence and worried about the greaseless spindles I have a Gravely 36" walk-behind with 3200 hours and greaseless spindles and have yet to need to change either of them.
Ps. I bumped into a man at the Gravely dealership on Tue who had to replacing everything from his trailer to his mowers to all his power hand tools, line trimmers, edger's, hedge clippers, blowers etc.. I guess someone needed his equipment more then he did and stole his work trailer and all his tools. Just a friendly reminder to keep your tools locked up or this could happen to you.