Finding a Adv Mulching Blade for 5-star Craftsman Push Mower

Tacitus86

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / Finding a Adv Mulching Blade for 5-star Craftsman Push Mower
Hi all,

I have a Craftsman Self Propelled mower, model number 917.370410. I went to Sears to try and get an advanced mulching blade to help mulch more efficiently. Apparently they no longer make the advanced mower blade for my model (It's only 2 years old!). But anyway that began my search online. I found Gator blades from searching around the web and they seem to have a good reputation... but I can't seem to find a 'universal' advanced mulching blade for a 22" mower that has a 5-star hole. Many of the 'universal' ones have circular holes and I'm unsure if they will actually fit on a 5-star pattern Craftsman mower.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find something that will work on my mower. Any help would be great! :confused2:

Bod

Threads
  • / Finding a Adv Mulching Blade for 5-star Craftsman Push Mower
Hi all,

I have a Craftsman Self Propelled mower, model number 917.370410. I went to Sears to try and get an advanced mulching blade to help mulch more efficiently. Apparently they no longer make the advanced mower blade for my model (It's only 2 years old!). But anyway that began my search online. I found Gator blades from searching around the web and they seem to have a good reputation... but I can't seem to find a 'universal' advanced mulching blade for a 22" mower that has a 5-star hole. Many of the 'universal' ones have circular holes and I'm unsure if they will actually fit on a 5-star pattern Craftsman mower.

I've been pulling my hair out trying to find something that will work on my mower. Any help would be great! :confused2:

Go to any dealer ship and have the cross it over to the Oregon brand. They should be able to help you out with a Gator.