Fh580v- cs23 engine replacement

Rwagoner91

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello I have a 2006 Wright stander with a fh580v-cs23 engine and the engine went bad. Love the mower and want to replace the engine. I was looking for one and can’t find the exact engine. Was wondering if there are any other engines that would work on this mower. Any info would help. Thank you

Locomotive1969

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello I have a 2006 Wright stander with a fh580v-cs23 engine and the engine went bad. Love the mower and want to replace the engine. I was looking for one and can’t find the exact engine. Was wondering if there are any other engines that would work on this mower. Any info would help. Thank you
The FH series is no longer made. Kohler makes a drop in replacement. Have you repowered your mower?

6x6man

Forum Newbie
Threads
To the OP, did you find a drop in replacement? I'm in a similar situation, 2008 Wright Standard RH 52" and just bent a pushrod, 864 hrs on original engine. Not sure if I over heated (cooling fins pretty plugged with trash) causing the damage or what. Oil consumption has increased this whole last season so am trying to decide if I should attempt to repair or just replace. Only mower I have so I need something that is reliable, don't want to be down in the middle of the mowing season. I guess I'm 'lucky' this happened this time year on my last job for the year.

Mowers2022

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey 6x6man! If you're looking for a new engine, I believe I can help you out! What is the Model and Spec of the old Engine?