Ferris 700 and bermuda cut quality?

DocZero

Forum Newbie
Threads
New member here.
Hello to everyone. Looking for some advice and judging by all the posts I've read on here so far, I'm in the right place. I'll start with my yard, I have an 1.5 acres of bermuda (Wrangler variety) and .5 acre of fescue( Kentucky 31). I have searched all the threads and have not found the answer I was looking for so I'm starting this one. I have pretty much decided on purchasing the Ferris 700 52" w/Kawa. I have demoed the mower at the dealership, but was only able to mow fescue, so I'm not sure how this mower will cut my bermuda grass. I'm currently cutting it at 2" because of all the rain we have had this summer and not being able to mow as often as I would like (big reason I'm upgrading my mower) and plan on mowing it at 1.5" with this mower. Thought someone on here might have some experience with mowing bermuda grass with this mower. I'll take any info on this mower that someone might think I'll find useful.
Thanks

gregjo1948

Threads
A Ferris will mow a hay field! gregjo1948

DocZero

Forum Newbie
Threads
Yeah. It sounds like they have plenty of power. As long as its a Bermuda hay field and it looks awesome cut at an 1.5". I've had mowers that cut fescue great but ddidn't cut Bermuda very well. So hopefully someone has some first hand experience with Bermuda and this mower. Thanks