Ferris 1000Z, 61" cut, 756 hours

27galahad27

Forum Newbie
Threads
$2200.00
Located at zip code 40162 in Kentucky.
Pictures available upon request by emailing scott@scottcarlisle.com

Ferris 1000Z zero turn commercial mower with a great running and powerful Kawasaki FH680V 23.0 hp motor. Mower is model number 1000zkav23/61, serial number 692. This mower cuts grass quickly and the engine runs great. The 61" cut will get the job done very quickly. The deck and construction of this mower is superb! I have used the mower successfully for over 3 years and have maintained it to last long(service, oil, lube, blades sharpened, spark plug, etc.). It has 756.9 actual hours on the gauge. Last month I started to notice that the left side was not providing as much "pull" as the right. I took it to my mechanic and after some troubleshooting, it was determined that the left side wheel drive motor will need to be replaced. I'm not able to invest in the motor right now, so that's why I'm selling. Also, during the course of troubleshooting, the mower has a new drive belt, freshly rebuilt left side hydro pump, new hydro filter and new battery. Also, sometimes the battery will lose the charge. My mechanic seems to think that it's a simple fix, probably the safety switch under the seat that will let you start the mower only if you are sitting on the seat. So, for someone wanting to put minimal work into this mower (basically either buy a wheel motor or wheel motor rebuild kit), it will probably last a very long time. I've never owned a mower that was built as rock solid at this one. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_20160721_190336534.jpg
    IMG_20160721_190336534.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 18