Exmark Radius pulling

Exmarkmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Tire pressures are good. 20 hrs. on mower. Are there pressure adjustments or tips please

gainestruk

Threads
I run my Gravley z-turn at 10-12 pounds on rear and 15 pounds on the front, the lower pressure will give a softer ride.

Exmarkmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks for the reply. I am looking for hydraulics and control adjustments. I’m sorry for not being more precise. Any help greatly appreciated. I have mechanical experience and I would rather fix this pulling to one side issue on my own ?

primerbulb120

Threads
Have you checked your owner's manual for adjustment info? Sometimes they'll include instructions for "adjusting the tracking" (that's the official name for the procedure.)

For clarification, when the control bars are in line with each other (either in forward or reverse) it pulls to one side?

Exmarkmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thank you for the proper term. That is a good idea. I was hoping to get a lucky quick reply solution. I’ll have to find my manual in the meantime. I bought it last year. ?

Exmarkmike

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was searching for a specific exmark thread here but I’ve not been successful......

sivicman

Threads
I just purchased a new Radius X-Series, and I noticed a pull to the left on mine. The owner's manual calls it "adjusting the tracking". There is a allen head stop screw you can adjust in or out to correct this.

cruzenmike

Threads
I had a 2019 Radius E and I had troubles with it tracking straight. I needed up sending mine to the dealer. It ended up being something with the adjustment on one of the control levers. It wasn't the allen set screw, rather it was something to do with the connection between the lever and the hydrostatic drive. These machines use dampers for the control levers and I believe that there was either slack on the one side or the connection between the damper and the lever had to be adjusted. When I got it back from the dealer it certainly felt much better and drove straight.