Export thread

Engine Swap

scott47429

scott47429

ok you guys may net be able to answer this without numbers but I'm going to ask anyway as the 2 mowers are in a junk yard but anyway there is a newer Husquvarna push mower that i like it has a B&S L head 625 series engine that runs perfect its front wheel drive electric start but it has the right front wheel broke off thats not a big problem but the deck where the engine mounts is rusted out and the engine vibrates because its not tight to the deck and in the same junk yard there is a older real wheel drive Husqvarna push mower very nice deck and has the bagger with it but has a 875 series B&S engine thats over head valve and manuel start but i can swap the handles and cables all over or just remove the starter and leave it manuel so my question is to you will the 625 fit in place of the 875 since the 875 is locked up and striped i thought it might make a nice mower once it was done but the deck is older and real wheel drive the engine is off a newer front wheel drive and advice would be great

scott47429

scott47429

really no one with any ideas at all