Energy

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
One thing that really drives me crazy about the winter time is the amount of sunlight there is during the day. I miss those days when the sun would shine in through the windows. Now, I have to have the lights on so much of the time. I want this winter to go by fast!:thumbsup:

Pika

Threads
Yeah, it gets gloomy with so much darkness. You might consider purchasing one or two of the "full spectrum" light bulbs. They give off the same kind of light as the sun and might help you feel better.

Smartaleck

Threads
I agree. I hate it when the day starts so dark it still feels like night time and you have to close the curtains and switch on the lights in the late afternoon. Still, the nights are beginning to draw out again. :smile:

AndyMan

Threads
Just another reason utility bills are so much higher in the winter - the lights are on longer! It's dark when you wake up, it's dark by the time supper's on the table. Maybe we should try hibernating!

abeja_reina_1989

Threads
Yeah, it gets gloomy with so much darkness. You might consider purchasing one or two of the "full spectrum" light bulbs. They give off the same kind of light as the sun and might help you feel better.

Nice idea, I'll have to look into that. I'm also working on going for walks each day just to get some of that much needed Vitamin D:smile: