Drive Pump Belt Change

jekjr

Lawn Addict
We broke a pump belt on another one of our mowers yesterday. Had a spare on the truck. Within less than 10 minutes it had a new belt on it and was running again.
 
We broke a pump belt on another one of our mowers yesterday. Had a spare on the truck. Within less than 10 minutes it had a new belt on it and was running again.

Good thing to have the spare parts, BUT I would stay GOOD friends with the shop that changed it out !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing:.. :laughing:

SORRY .. I just couldn't resist !! Take care, stay safe !
 
Good thing to have the spare parts, BUT I would stay GOOD friends with the shop that changed it out !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing:.. :laughing:

SORRY .. I just couldn't resist !! Take care, stay safe !

That is just one benefit of running three mowers identical. only have to stock one of each as far as belts etc on the truck. Also don't have to figure out which mower i need somehitng for when I go to replace them to put back on the truck for next time.
 
Back
Top