DR Power Grader, anyone have experience with?

Ida-Boy

Threads
I am looking at a DR Power Grader for my driveway. It is expensive to have a company come in and grade my drive so my thought is I might be able to maintain it or at least lengthen the times I have to hire a company to come with equipment to grade my stone drive I may be able to save a bit.
Yes I have read the reviews on this company... sad that a division of Generac treats its customers this way but I cannot find an alternative to their model.
The 48" power grader is what I am looking at and their web site does not recommend it being pulled by a golf cart. I did just purchase a zero turn that will pull it but my hope is the golf cart might be able to handle it. My thought is if the grader works I will trade the golf cart for a quad if necessary.
Anyways, any one with past experience with a DR Power Grader?

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
Don't know what kind of zero turn mower you have but if it is a Johnny home owner model I would question it's ability to pull it and last.

Ida-Boy

Threads
Purchased a Scag Liberty Z new from a local dealer. It has the 23 hp Kawi motor... not even delivered yet. Still trying to make room for it as I just moved in here.

Ida-Boy

Threads
I went ahead and purchased a used DR Power Grader (DR Power PG25148XEN PRO 48) in the hope I can pull it with my E-Z-Go golf cart. If that doesn't work I will have to use my Scag Liberty Z but I really didn't want to use the zero turn for this.
I haven't been pleased with the ride on the E-Z-Go so if push comes to shove I may sell it and buy a Tracker quad for our work horse. So far the cart has pulled our lawn carts, roller and plugger, even a small 6 foot trailer I have for larger yard work items.
We will see what happen this spring.