Does AYP make the Husqvarna ride on mowers?

slang

Forum Newbie
Threads
Thanks StarTech and others... Just wondered where they were built, for a new top line mower there are a considerable number of assembly issues that I was not expecting. Love the component choices (Kawasaki motor, K66 hydro, and cast iron mandrels, etc)
Didn't know about the Peerless thing though, I have an MTD 990 with deck I was going to restore but I cant get parts for the Peerless 2500 transaxle. I need axle seals and inner bearings. :(

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just looked up the bearings and seals for a 2500 series tranny. I can find that 99% of the parts are still available through any shop which purchases Tecumseh parts.

slang

Forum Newbie
Threads
Just looked up the bearings and seals for a 2500 series tranny. I can find that 99% of the parts are still available through any shop which purchases Tecumseh parts.
Awesome, Thanks Rivets. I was looking on line and could not find anything, there were a few old threads on other forums about the lack of availability since they were sold. Maybe they appear on the dealers end but when ordered there is no availability? I have the service manual for it so I can reference the right part numbers for the dealer. It all started when I was looking for mandrels for the deck which they couldn't find anywhere. The old girl may live again :)
Thanks ;)