Repairs Dixon SpeedZTR 36 Help

priggs

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello guys, I've done a fair amount of searching and have been unable to find the specific answer to my questions on my mower. I've got a 2008 Dixon SpeedZTR 36", Model: 965882201. My questions are related to the HydroGear transaxle for it. The issue I'm having is twofold. For starters, I cannot find a diagram or a photo of where the idler spring attaches for the EZT belt tensioner. I think I've got it in the correct place but I'm not certain which leads to the second issue. The mower clearly needs a "return to neutral" adjustment but I cannot find any details on how to perform this operation for my specific model. The mower will operate somewhat okay. I can go forward, backward, left, right, etc all with very minimal input on the control arms. The problem is the controls do not return to neutral and, if I press the levers too far forward, I lose speed significantly. I should note that I purchased this mower second-hand. The previous owner practically gave it away because he was tired of messing with it because it would not move. I was able to re-route the EZT belt and somewhat solve the issue. I did replace that belt today as well and it had minimal impact on the overall operation. One other thing worth noting; the right side seems to have more power than the left. Also, I did ensure the transaxle bypass for both sides was in the off position.