Dixie chopper has parts

andrew3d

Forum Newbie
Threads
I found out that Dixiechopper still sells parts even for the older classic machines. Shipping is a little expensive, and there is a minimum of $25. Here is the link to their site. https://www.dixiechopper.com/

I would like to ask anyone who has other places they like and recommend for us to buy parts for our Dixie Choppers to post it here. Thank you.

hlw49

Lawn Addict
Threads
OK we are a Dixie Chopper dealer and they make great equipment. People would almost kill to get one of the old Classics. Yes they still make parts for the older mowers. Some are nla. The one thing I don't like is they changed the blade spindles to non-greaseable but haven't seen any go down yet. Here is a link you can try. https://www.dixiechopperpartsdistributors.com

andrew3d

Forum Newbie
Threads
OK we are a Dixie Chopper dealer and they make great equipment. People would almost kill to get one of the old Classics. Yes they still make parts for the older mowers. Some are nla. The one thing I don't like is they changed the blade spindles to non-greaseable but haven't seen any go down yet. Here is a link you can try. https://www.dixiechopperpartsdistributors.com
The nearest dealer to us is now days is 80 miles away. There were a couple of dealers who were closer who started being dealers, but after a few months, they are no longer listed as dealers. They are still open, but not selling Dixie Chopper any longer. And the dealer I bought mine from has been been gone for a couple of years. I suppose It is a tough business to succeed in.

FlyboyX

Forum Newbie
Threads
the good news is that i have a dixie chopper dealer within about 8 or 9 miles from where i live. yay. (or so i thought). a couple of months ago, i needed a drive belt tensioner pulley so i decided to roll over there and pick one up. unfortunately, it turns out it was a one man show in a pole barn. he had about 5 new machines and one minuscule little bin of random parts. pretty nice guy but it turned out to be a complete waste of time. i can just order my parts on line and they are here in 3 or 4 days. why would i bother having my "dealer" order them only to wait 3 or 4 days and additionally add 45 minutes of drive time to the mix?

I get all my parts from:

My machine is an Xcaliber Diesel. so far they have had everything on hand that i have ordered. The prices are exactly the same as what Dixie says they should be in the parts breakdown section on their web site.

To be clear, i am just using this mower on my 2 acre residential yard. I don't mind waiting a few days while the grass grows a little taller. this would be completely unacceptable if i used a fleet of these to put food on my table.

strohmoose

Threads
Power Mower sales has always had the parts needed for my 2005 50" Silver Eagle. I have looked at a lot of the newer stuff and most of it is "junk" when compared to my Dixie!

Jaxondaweb

Threads
I Usually go to the local O'Reillys for belts (use the better warranty belts), fuel filters, spark plugs and misc. nuts and bolts. Order filters, switches, oil, grease tubes, idler pulleys, from Amazon or Ebay. Had to buy blade hub parts from local bearing suppliers since these were metric and made in South America. Tires are a shop till you drop opportunity for the best price and warranty.