Differences between a 2022 and 2023 Raptor XD

Rottmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
I purchased a 2023 Raptor XD today, brought it home and mowed my yard. I then thought about getting a mulch kit for it. My invoice shows a 2023 Raptor XD model number 939819 and my serial/VIN number starts with a 22. Upon further checking I found that this would mean that my mower is actually a 2022 model not a 2023. I found that on the 2023 models they have a deck transport lever which mine does not have. Are there any other improvements that Hustler has made between these two units? If there are, I would like to know so when I contact the dealer I know what I am talking about or to know if they are lying to me. Thank you for any information.

Mr. Mower

Threads
Your best bet would be to contact Hustler Corp. directly and inquiry within on the the specific's of your model mower compared to the current changes that are associated with your model, etc.

Basically meaning.....who else would be able to give you info on specific's of your mower....than the manufacturer who produced it. :unsure:

Your choice....and good luck.

Rottmann

Forum Newbie
Threads
Your best bet would be to contact Hustler Corp. directly and inquiry within on the the specific's of your model mower compared to the current changes that are associated with your model, etc.

Basically meaning.....who else would be able to give you info on specific's of your mower....than the manufacturer who produced it. :unsure:

Your choice....and good luck.
True, Just thought I would ask the group for help first in case someone knew. Thank you though for a responds