Dallis Grass!!! ?

D_H

Threads
How do you get rid of this crap? Digging is not an option. Straight roundup concentrate or what? What steps do you guys take to a better lawn? Is the first step purchasing a flame thrower because I'm leaning towards that idea! ?

D_H

Threads
Damn! My wallet is going to feel the pain it seems. $400 for two treatments. Looks like three treatments per year and this will be a several year venture. Oh, plus over seeding bermuda grass$$.

MParr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Damn! My wallet is going to feel the pain it seems. $400 for two treatments. Looks like three treatments per year and this will be a several year venture. Oh, plus over seeding bermuda grass$$.
Once your Bermuda grass is established, MSMA+ will do the trick. Not only will it work on dallisgrass, it will smoke any Bahiagrass. Find you a farmer to buy it for you. Apply at 1/3 gallon per acre. It’s best to apply MSMA+ at 85F.

Anielytra

Forum Newbie
Threads
My lawn is in the worst condition imaginable. I don't think it can be helped. It's bald, you can see the bare earth in places, and dallisgrass is not the only weed growing here. For some reason, I didn't pay attention to it before, but now I work as a lawnmower, and I see what beautiful yards people have outside their houses, and I want one just like it. I'm thinking about ordering artificial turf at https://www.artificialgrass-manchester.co.uk/. That way, it will be in perfect condition for a whole year.

Last edited: