D130 won't start unless I blow (force air) into fuel tank.

mcvoss

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / D130 won't start unless I blow (force air) into fuel tank.
Several years ago I posted on here and a great gentlemen told me the fix. For some reason the thread shows delete. It was a simple fix, an adjustment.

My issue which has cropped up again is my D130 will not start unless I blow into the tank and force fuel into the line. Someone on here gave me a fix and for the life of me I can't remember. He suggested I adjust something which fixed it, which was a simple fix. It has been rock solid for 2 years.

(fresh gas, new plugs, new fuel filter etc are in mower)

Can anyone help w/ this?
Thank you so much,

Michael

mcvoss

Forum Newbie
Threads
  • / D130 won't start unless I blow (force air) into fuel tank.
Several years ago I posted on here and a great gentlemen told me the fix. For some reason the thread shows delete. It was a simple fix, an adjustment.

My issue which has cropped up again is my D130 will not start unless I blow into the tank and force fuel into the line. Someone on here gave me a fix and for the life of me I can't remember. He suggested I adjust something which fixed it, which was a simple fix. It has been rock solid for 2 years.

(fresh gas, new plugs, new fuel filter etc are in mower)

Can anyone help w/ this?
Thank you so much,

Michael
I'll answer my own question because this old mind finally remembered. I had to adjust the choke cable so it fully closes. Works perfectly now. Hopefully this helps someone else.

Thank you to the gentlemen on here that suggested it to me 2 years ago.

Michael