Export thread

CV25S block part numbers help.

S

Sags

I'm working on overhauling a CV25S 69511 in a Craftsman garden tractor. I need a new mini block, the old one is damaged beyond repair.

Part number on the block is 24-560-10 for which I cannot find that exact number anywhere, there are lots of 24-560-** for sale on eBay, but none are -10. To confuse me even more the part number listed from Kohler website for that is a 24-782-23. (for CV730 family)

What are the significance of the dash number? Do I need to find a -10, or are there equivalents with different dash numbers? I'm thinking maybe the difference is the cylinder bore, I just want a standard 83mm bore. Will any block listed CV25 or CV730 work?

Any help is appreciated.

StarTech

StarTech

Per your spec number.
1666559406516.png

Just note that these Mini and Short block if not in stock have up to 90 days lead time.

S

Sags

Per your spec number.
View attachment 62608

Just note that these Mini and Short block if not in stock have up to 90 days lead time.
I had found all that. I guess 'mini' block is the wrong term as it appears to come with pistons, rods and lifters. All I want is the empty block.

StarTech

StarTech

That is all they offer. They don't offer just the crankcase block only.

1666562247064.png

S

Sags

Kohler doesn't, but I see a lot of used ones available. Im just trying to figure out which number equals the correct bore size.