Cup Holder

AndyMan

Threads
Everything else in the world has cup holders, why not a lawn mower? (except for the obvious problem of grass clippings in my Pepsi.) I'm thinking of a suction cup attachment beside me on the wheel cover. Think it would hold? Any better ideas?

And no, I will not consider one of those college drinking hats with straws leading down to my mouth.

173abn

Threads
Andy,my grasshopper has one on top of the toolbox. russ

AndyMan

Threads
I'm jealous. My tool box is under my seat. Not a great place to keep my drink. My seat is in desperate need of being replaced - maybe I can find a replacement with a built-in cup holder.

Wayne195

Threads
I think most late model lawn mowers come with cup holders nowadays:wink:. My 2000 Dixon 5425 ZTR has a cup holder!

Two-Stroke

Lawn Addict
Threads
I've been meaning to add a water bottle holder (a bicycle part) to the handle of my mower. It could attach with hose clamps. The bottle fits snugly in the holder.

jenkinsph

Threads
Kind of funny that you mention this Andy, we were going thru my shop yesterday and turned up my SMV sign for my Deere 110 which is a combination cup holder and sign mounting.:biggrin:

My newer tractors and riders all have cup holders but my older Deere 820 doesn't so I guess this is a good place to put the smv/cupholder.:thumbsup:

It's Sunday afternoon about 55F and sunny and I am going to go play with my new mower and landscape rake.:smile: