Cub st100 problem and FIX

hray

Forum Newbie
Threads
Pull out the in tank fuel filter and run something the same size as the outlet nipple,,,there is a casting mold problem with the fuel tank outlet nipple restriction ,,,you will be able to feel it pop threw,,,I used a dremel bit itself seemed to be the same size as the original hole,,,when the tank is empty take the cap off and blow threw it to judge how restricted it is,,,,and put on a external filter but make sure the filter not lower then the carburetor,,,then you will be a Happy cub Cadet Owner,,,instead of a pistol off one,,,trust me I know,,,,,

hray

Forum Newbie
Threads
My thinking was the chock when cold it would start but when it got warmed up hard to start not getting enough fuel cause of the restriction,,,Now all you have to do is unbend everything on the carburetor shaft you did trying to make it run right,,,the chock tab on the carburetor goes in front of not behind the thermo chock actuate shaft,,,,which goes in the slot of the steal tin bracket on the back of the carburetor,,,,hope this help you out,,,,cub cadet owes me a case a beer for all my friends to figure it out,,,