Cub Cadet Z Force S Follow Up

Julnjake

Forum Newbie
Threads
This might be the wrong area to post this, if so, I'm sorry. I was on here a month or so ago trying to find a good lawn mower and asking questions about the Cub Cadet Z Force S. Now that we've had it awhile I thought I'd come back and report my likes/dislikes.
I do love the mower and I'm very very happy with my purchase. It mows my lawn sooooo fast! It handles nearly every hill I have (actually all of them but one spot is pushing my luck but the mower does handle it) and there's not more than about a 2'x3' area of flat around here! My wife can even mow our property side to side on the hillside no problems! We are mowing about 3-4 acres.
The only downside is that its a bit of a rough riding mower, I think if you had back problems you would not like this mower. And my wife doesn't weigh a whole lot so I had to "work with" the safety button on the seat because every time she hit a bump it was shutting the deck off. I put some duct tape on it and now it still works it's just a bit less sensitive.
Thanks for all the help I got here!

txzrider

Threads
Thanks for the followup... now you need to update your signature!! Had I had more area that was a sloped as part of my yard is... I would have bought this mower as well purely for the 4 wheel steering. Well it or the RTZ S...