Cub Cadet AGS2130 Won't restart

MJJ

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was cutting my lawn and stopped for a break. I restarted the engine, but when I pulled the lever to turn on the mower, the mower would not engage. I tried engaging multiple times to no avail. I then turned off the engine. I then tried restarting the engine, but had nothing. No turning over, just nothing.

Ajfer03

Forum Newbie
Threads
Is your PTO electric or manual? Basically, is it a large lever, or is it a small switch or pull-switch? A model number would also help me here.

Ajfer03

Forum Newbie
Threads
I was cutting my lawn and stopped for a break. I restarted the engine, but when I pulled the lever to turn on the mower, the mower would not engage. I tried engaging multiple times to no avail. I then turned off the engine. I then tried restarting the engine, but had nothing. No turning over, just nothing.
If it's manual, like the lever, I suspect the cable may be broken. If it is electric, like the switch, then I suspect that there is an electrical problem or a problem with the PTO clutch.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
First make sure to PTO is turn off as if left on the engine will not start.

Next please post the actual model from the serial number tag along with the serial number. The one on the hood is just a layman pleaser number.
1654517473736.png

There is five possible versions for the 2130.
1654517607766.png