cub 1042

Trid

Forum Newbie
Threads
so I was mowing and shut off mower and now it won't start. It will turn over but won't fire up.

I have checked for fuel by pulling line going to carb and that seems to be ok. Also pulled of the carb bowl and checked that anti backfire check valve and it seems to be working ok. Checked if I had spark and that seems to be good as well. I also checked flywheel key and its hard to see it because its way down in slot but doesn't look damaged. Any other idea

Trid

Forum Newbie
Threads
so I was mowing and shut off mower and now it won't start. It will turn over but won't fire up.

I have checked for fuel by pulling line going to carb and that seems to be ok. Also pulled of the carb bowl and checked that anti backfire check valve and it seems to be working ok. Checked if I had spark and that seems to be good as well. I also checked flywheel key and its hard to see it because its way down in slot but doesn't look damaged. Any other idea
Also when I was spinning it over by hand I could here what sounds like boiling water that last like 3 seconds then stops