Craftsman professional 127.28875

Cobra501995

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought this mower used
Trying to look up parts and stuff
Everything on the sears page says the manufacturer discontinued the mower and doesn't make parts.
From what I can tell bobcat made this mower for craftsman?
If so what would be the bobcat model for parts

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
The part numbers that Sears list are the bobcat part numbers. Just look up your parts on the sears site and then search for that part number.

PoweredByFuel

Forum Newbie
Threads
I bought this mower used
Trying to look up parts and stuff
Everything on the sears page says the manufacturer discontinued the mower and doesn't make parts.
From what I can tell bobcat made this mower for craftsman?
If so what would be the bobcat model for parts
is it the Professional 52" with B & S Engine? if so most likely the same one I've...

I was told by Bob-Cat Hydro's that it's their # 942313F or G

If it has the Kaw Engine it's their 942296E

bill6ft6

Forum Newbie
Threads
i just bought a used pro craftsman too, and online everybody seems to say part discontinued- for the BELTS. somebody has the belt numbers that work . it's a craftsman 127.28875

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
I seen this before with online saying parts discounted when sometimes are not just they can't get the part themselves. As the Bobcat go to Jack's Small Engines.and plug in the parts number and see if they can get the parts. Both belts listed are shown with pricing on their system.

A good example of this is the Husqvarna chainsaw parts everywhere I look most sites says parts no available but Jack's can get them for me.

sgkent

Lawn Addict
Threads
if the old belts have parts numbers on them, you likely will be able to cross to them in a Gates or Dayco belt as the dimensions should be the same. V-Belts are often listed by their total size, their cross section width, the angle of the V, the material, and other parameters. Stay away from the cheap Chinese and Indian replacements. Sometimes those are a one size fits all solution like socks used to be sizes 6/7, 8/9, 10/11, 12/13 etc, and now it will read fits size 6-12. Put them on as a size 11 and they are thin and icky fitting. If size 6 they clump around the foot. Some belts are sold the same way today.

StarTech

Lawn Royalty
Top Poster Of Month
Threads
Deck belt is a 5/8" x 151.1" REL (Raw Edge Laminate) Aramid Cord
Drive belt is a 1/2" x 68.9" REL (Raw Edge Laminate) Aramid Cord

Just note these are non clutching belts.