silver1 Well-Known Member Aug 22, 2014 #1 I need a sector gear from one of you nice people that have a ton of spare units. The info I have is part# APY-100508L. Craftsman riding mower. 917.255370. Please help before I crash!:confused2: Attachments IMGP0012.jpg 75.6 KB · Views: 7
I need a sector gear from one of you nice people that have a ton of spare units. The info I have is part# APY-100508L. Craftsman riding mower. 917.255370. Please help before I crash!:confused2:
M mechanic mark Lawn Pro Aug 22, 2014 #2 AYP 677A758 STEERING PINION T Pinion gear is needed, after installing new gear apply grease to sector and pinion gears, also each time you service tractor. Amazon.com : AYP-677A758 STEERING PINION T American Yard Products Lawnmower Parts : Patio, Lawn & Garden AYP-677A758
AYP 677A758 STEERING PINION T Pinion gear is needed, after installing new gear apply grease to sector and pinion gears, also each time you service tractor. Amazon.com : AYP-677A758 STEERING PINION T American Yard Products Lawnmower Parts : Patio, Lawn & Garden AYP-677A758